The Manual to Online Public Records:
A Researcher's Tool to Using Online Resources of Public
Records and Public Information
By Mike Sankey
& Cynthia Hetherington
- Site Evaluation! How to evaluate online sites and online vendors; how to spot "red flag" sites with little value.
- Tap Into Social Networks! Discover advanced strategies to search Social Network sites for hard-to-find public information.
- Insider Secrets! Learn the best online resources by topic with Insider Searching Tips.
- Comprehensive! 14,000+ direct government sources of public records at the county, state and federal level.
- Find Private Sources! The nationís elite public record vendors are conveniently categorized to help you find the right source.
January 2017 (4th Edition) ● $22.50 (U.S.) + shipping and handling ● 634 Pages ● Sankey & Hetherington ● Facts On Demand Press ● [ Add to cart ]
[ Add to cart ]
[ View cart ]
[ Checkout ]