ACFE Singapore Chapter: Internet Intelligence Training
April 15 - April 16
Internet Intelligence 2-Day Training: Social Media Exploitation with the Singapore Chapter of the ACFE
Hg’s President Cynthia Hetherington offers a comprehensive 2-day program on Internet investigations and open-source intelligence gathering. Students will learn how to enhance their search skills to effectively use Internet resources for locating information online.
Key Learning Points:
- Introduction to Online Investigations & Open Source Primer: Open source research to better prepare field investigations and be more efficient in with time and resources.
- Hacking Google: Learn professional skills and update your search source tool belt.
- Social & other Search Engine Resources: Learn new search engine resources and how to properly conduct advanced Internet and social media searches.
- Drugs and Human Trafficking Websites Online: Backpage and auction web sites are a network for human trafficking, drug trade and terrorists. Learn how to track materials stolen or otherwise sold on auction and illegal sale sites.
- Images Online and Basic Tracing IP introduction: Learn five things to look for in online images from the obvious visual material to location metadata, hash values and other technical aspects.
- Advanced Social Media Investigations: Explore the latest search tools popular for locating and uncovering users and their content online.
- Dark Web Defined for Investigators: Understand what makes up the ‘dark web’ and how criminals take advantage of its anonymous nature to profit in counterfeit products, stolen goods, child pornography, human trafficking and other nefarious deeds.
- Removing your Personal Identifying Information: A thorough how-to explanation demonstrating how your private lives and public information are available through Web sites and social networks, as well as “Invisible Web” sources.
- Using Anonymity, Working Undercover for Investigators: Learn how to set up and carefully search in the social media space, without compromising your online identity.