Transportation and Logistics Council – Due Diligence Searches Using Social Media
January 13, 2021 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm EST
Shippers, brokers, transportation intermediaries and carriers all need to know who they are dealing with. This hands-on, intermediate to advanced webinar will explore the latest search tools—free and fee-based—popular for accessing chatter on social networks from Facebook to Burn Book. Participants will learn how to narrow a large profile to identify assets, evidence, and important details quickly and will observe demonstrations of software applications relevant to search applications. Upon completion of the webinar, you will be able to:
- Learn how to locate key information, such as friends and associates, in social media profiles
- Understand how to narrow down a large profile to identify assets, evidence, and important details quickly
- Understand the objects to be searched in language (native or foreign), imagery (pictures or emoji), and other relevant intelligence markers such as hashtags and live feeds
- Review the various service offerings of service providers and vendors.
- Handouts on concepts and investigative techniques will be made available.
September 8 @ 1:30 pm - 2:30 pm CDT
September 15 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm EDT
October 16 - October 18