This introductory primer series will teach you why to use these platforms, how to crack them, where to look, what nuances and leads you need to chase down, and how they are all interrelated. We’ll also discuss how to capture content in five popular services, so you can present it in your reports. Each webinar covers a single social media platform and its specific details.
- Facebook, 50 minutes (originally broadcast 8/1/22)
- LinkedIn, 50 minutes (originally broadcast 8/8/22)
- Twitter, 50 minutes (originally broadcast 8/15/22)
- Instagram, 50 minutes (originally broadcast 8/22/22)
- Reddit, 50 minutes (originally broadcast 8/29/22)
Upon completion of the course, field investigators will be able to
- Understand the evolution of social media platforms
- Locate online social media profiles on multiple social networks
- Learn how to conduct link analyses of social media profiles
- Understand how to gather intelligence without breaking the terms of service
- Monitor social media platforms
All participants will receive handouts on concepts and investigative techniques.
About Hg’s Webinars
Hetherington Group’s live webinars are approved as continuing professional education credits by ACFE, NASBA, DHS, LPF, SHRM, and ASIS. Hg makes these webinars available for purchase after the live event; however, they are not approved for CEU credits with some associations (specifically NASBA).