The Manual to Online Public Records: A Researcher’s Tool to Using Online Resources of Public Records and Public Information (4th Edition)
By Mike Sankey & Cynthia Hetherington
- Site Evaluation! How to evaluate online sites and online vendors; how to spot “red flag” sites with little value.
- Tap Into Social Networks! Discover advanced strategies to search Social Network sites for hard-to-find public information.
- Insider Secrets! Learn the best online resources by topic with Insider Searching Tips.
- Comprehensive! 14,000+ direct government sources of public records at the county, state and federal level.
- Find Private Sources! The nation’s elite public record vendors are conveniently categorized to help you find the right source.
January 2017 (4th Edition) ● $22.50 (U.S.) + $4.00 shipping and handling ● 634 Pages ● Sankey & Hetherington ● Facts On Demand Press ●
For bulk and international orders, please email Hg directly.